DTSA is a broad and inclusive multiple Alliance of over 50 schools from all phases. We are part of a not for profit Charitable Trust and we care deeply about improving learning for all. DTSA is organised through a number of Strategic Advisory Groups which feed into the DTSA Board. The Board consists of headteachers of five locally designated Teaching Schools from all phases, along with headteacher representatives from each of the Strategic Advisory Groups.
Strategic Advisory Groups
Schools, organisations and partnerships working with us as strategic partners are helping to shape how DTSA develops by being members of our three Strategic Advisory Groups:
- DTSA Primary School Direct and ITT Strategic Advisory Group
- DTSA Primary School to School Strategic Advisory Group
- DTSA Primary CPD/Leadership/Research Strategic Advisory Group
- DTSA Secondary Strategic CPD/Leadership/Research Group
- DTSA Secondary ITT/School Direct/SCITT Strategic Advisory Group
We are an inclusive Alliance and if you wish to be involved let us know.
Designated Teaching Schools
Schools that have been assessed and designated as National Teaching Schools:
Let us know if your school meets the criteria and is interested in gaining national Teaching School status – we are happy to help and support.
Over 50 schools are members of our DTSA Partner Package, attending termly meetings and working together to support learning.